Live the dream today in an Essential
V-Plus Family Van.
Available with separate Shower and Toilet or without. The Essential V-Plus is the perfect caravan for you and your family to escape.
Purpose-built for the modern family wanting freedom of choice and the ability to take off at a moment’s notice, the V-Plus is sure to please.
Featuring front and side silver checker plating, high rib profile aluminium side cladding, smooth composite front & rear panelling and one-piece fibre glass roof, the V-Plus Family van stands out. Add to that the colour-coded external features, modern decals and stylish tinted windows, the V-Plus Family is extreme value for money!
Ply furniture with CNC cut doors gives the V-Plus Family strength without the extra weight . Interior space is fully utilised with large overhead cupboards, drawers on smooth runners and seperate wardrobes for the kids.
Combine all of this with interior-designed colour schemes, 6'8" ceiling height & large quality double-glazed windows, the V-Plus Family has a spacious feel to it the moment you enter.
Riding on an Australian-built steel chassis, the Essential V-Plus Family has a solid foundation. Extra strength is provided by the 6" Heavy Duty A-Frame which extends all the way back to the spring hangers. Combine that with the 'tried and proven' Load-Sharing suspension, access to most areas in Australia can be enjoyed by all!
Electrical & Plumbing
The V-Plus Family is equipped with 145watts of solar on the roof, Heavy Duty Deep Cycle battery and a Trek digital management system which conveniently allows you to monitor battery, power & water supply.
Combine that with nearly 220 litres of fresh water storage in the ensuite model, free-camping off-grid is an option that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
Conveniences such as the gas/electric stove top, mini-grill, Microwave oven and wall-mounted 24" TV/DVD are just some of the many standard features in an Essential V-Plus.
12v USB ports are located at each bunk and main bed.
- Premium Vinyl Flooring
- Smoke Detector Fitted
- Fire Extinguisher Fitted
- One Piece Plywood Floor
- Lift-Up Under Bed Storage (Not available on Single Beds) Main bed only
- Recessed Cook Top with Lid over Stove
- Choice of Post Form Rolled Benchtops or Square-Edged Benchtops
- Perspex Splashbacks
- Plastic Cutlery Drawer Insert
Innerspring Mattress – Queen 6’2” master
- Internal Roof Height of 6’8”
- Large Stylish Grab Handle on Entry Wall at Door
- Drawers on Metal Runners
- Stylish Positive Locking Door Latches with Gas Struts
- Full height mirror to shower door
- L-Shape Lounge
- Plush Upholstery with Side Swabs to Dinette
- Bed Head Padding
- Fully Insulated Roof and Walls with Meranti Timber Frame
- Quality Roll Out Awning
- Double Glazed Push Out Windows - Integrated Blinds
- Galvanized Front Tunnel Boot with Large Access Doors
- Silver checker plate front (1 Sheet high, Sides 300mm High)
- Black External Trim
- Aluminium Composite Panel Front & Rear
- High Rib Profile Aluminium side Cladding
- One piece Fibreglass Roof
- Security Mesh Locking Door 2 Radius Corner Main Door
- 2 x Mini Roof Skylights with integrated blind & flyscreen
- Grab Handles to Each Corner of Van
- External Fold Down Picnic Table
- Checkerplate Door Entry Surround
- LED External Clearance, Side and Tail Lights
- 1 x External LED Annexe Bug Mode Light
- LED Interior Lighting-Throughout
- 2 x LED Reading Lights in Bedroom
- 2 x LED Reading Lights in Lounge and 1 per Bunk
- Smart Charger - Battery Pack Inc. BMPRO HA with Trek Display & Odyssey Link Blue Tooth capability also 'Smart Connect Range' compatible
- 145W Roof Mounted Solar Panel
- Roof Top Digital TV Antenna
- 24” Flatscreen TV on Wall Mounted Bracket
- CD/Radio Player with 2 x Internal Roof Speakers
- 12 Pin Trailer Plug with Charging and Fridge Cooling Capabilities
- 3 x Gas & 1 x 240V Hotplates with Griller
- Microwave Oven
- Gas/Electric HWS – Toilet Shower Models ONLY
- 3 Way GAS/ELEC. Fridge with Separate Door
- Freezer-Vented through Roof
- Roof Top Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
- 12V Rangehood
- Power Points - ( 2 x Bedroom, 1 x Kitchen, 1 x Lounge, 1 x at each Bunk)
- 240V 15Amp Inlet & 240V 10 Amp Outlet
- Circuit Breaker & Earth Leakage
- 12V/USB Socket at Kitchen Table and Outside Table
- TV Coaxial Point at Outside Table
- Entry Light and Grab Handle
- Dometic Porcelain Bowl Toilet - Shower Models Only
- Mains Pressure Water Inlet
- Waste Water Outlet
- Lockable Water Tank Inlet
- 1 x 95L Water Tanks. (Non-Shower Van) - 2 x 95L Water Tanks. (Shower Van)
- 12V Water Pump
- 1 x 9kg gas bottle in non-shower models - 2 x 9kg gas bottles on shower models
- A-Frame Mains pressure Tap
- Vanity to Ensuite. (where applicable)
- Water Tank Gauge
- Large Deep Bowl Stainless Kitchen Sink with Drainer
- Flick Mixer Tap – Kitchen and Ensuite (Toilet Shower Models ONLY)
- SupaGal Australian Made Heavy Duty Chassis
- 4" Heavy Duty Chassis
- 6" Heavy Duty A-frame to Spring Hangers
- 2" chassis riser to Van F1-5
- 205/70/R15 Slimline Light Truck Tyres and 15” Alloy Wheels
- 8”Jockey Wheel
- Wind Up Jack
- 50mm Ball Coupling
- Heavy Duty 2 Arm Bumper
- Spare Wheel Fitted to Bumper Bar Bolt On - Lockable Coupling with Twin Safety Chains
- 10” Electric Brakes to All Wheels.
- Straight Axles
- A-Frame Tap Protection
- Drop Down Stabilizer Stands
- Brakesafe Break-Away Safety System
- Galvanized Wheel Arches
- Water Tank Stoneguards
- Load Sharing Leaf Spring Suspension
(Click on images to learn more)
BBQ's - External kitchens
Suspension - Wheels - Tyres
External access hatch doors
Solar, batteries, chargers and inverters
Antenna - Satellite
Hot water services
All information contained in the above inclusions list is subject to change without notice. Standard features may change due to ongoing product development & availability. Photos are for illustration purposes only and may show some non-standard items or features. Please talk to your dealer.