Introducing the All New Essential C-Class ‘Touring’. Including all the features and benefits you would expect from an Essential Caravan but with even more elegance and style rolled into the complete package.
Contemporary designs and layouts, modern appliances and creature comforts.
Inspect today and see for yourself why the All New ‘C Class’ Touring is setting new standards in the Australian Caravan market.
“This new C-Class range feels and looks amazing”
Inclusions with your Essential C-Class Touring
- Premium Vinyl Flooring
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- One Piece Plywood Floor
- Lift Up Under Bed Storage (Not standard on Single Bed models)
- Recessed Cook Top with Laminex Lid Over Stove
- Square Edge Profile Benchtops
- Plastic Cutlery Drawer Insert
- Innerspring Mattress – Queen or Single Beds
- Internal Roof Height of 6’6”
- Large Mirror in Ensuite
- Large Stylish Grab Handle on Entry Wall at Door (Where available)
- Stylish Positive Locking European Door Latches with Soft Open Gas Struts
- Smooth Glide Drawers on Metal Runners
- Tri-Fold Café Table or L-Shaped Lounge
- Plush Upholstery with Side Swabs to Dinette
- Separate Shower & Toilet Ensuite with Glass Door Shower
- Full Height Linen Cupboard in Ensuite with single drawer above External Generator Compartment (except Design 2-1 and Design 10)
- Splashback & Laminate Benchtops
- 2 x Single Towel Rails and Toilet Roll Holder
- Bed Head Padding
- LED Strip Lighting, OHC – Bedroom/Lounge Kitchen/Ensuite – Kickboard Kitchen area only
- Drop Down Doors to Inner Seats
- Wardrobe Cutouts with 240v Plug & USB
- Lift Up Padded Footrests
All information contained in the above inclusions list is subject to change without notice. Standard features may change due to ongoing product development & availability. Photos are for illustration purposes only and may show some non-standard items or features. Please talk to your dealer.
C-Class Caravan Touring Layouts & Floor Plans
Essential Off Road and Semi Off Road range of caravans and also including ‘Upgraded Independent Suspension Touring caravans, have been designed and constructed to give added strength and ground clearance, For limited unsealed road usage. Gas venting regulations and other construction restraints limit the effectiveness of these caravans against dust and water penetration. Under no circumstances should these caravans be exposed to water crossings at, or above, body floor level. Essential Caravans strongly recommend towing at a safe speed according to travel conditions with extra care and attention required on uneven surfaces. Essential Caravans off-road caravans are not designed for hard impact or heavy landings or severely rutted roads or tracks. C-Class Semi Off Road and Off Road Models are not designed for any surface other than sealed or graded gravel and graded dirt roads. Under no circumstances are Semi Off Road models to be taken over severe corrugations or rutted roads. Off Road and Semi Off Road Essential Caravans are not designed for use on ‘Four Wheel Drive Only’ tracks under any circumstances.