Introducing the ‘All New’ C-Class Off Road caravan series.
Built tough and strong to take the hits, the C-Class ‘Off Road’ will impress.
Boasting 340Watts of solar, digital Battery Management System, nearly 300 litres of fresh water*, serious under floor protection and coming in thousands ($$$) under its nearest rivals if your fair dinkum about purchasing an ‘Off Road’ caravan this caravan must be on your radar.
Inspect today and see for yourself why the All New ‘ C-Class’ Off Road is setting new standards in the Australian Caravan market.
“Serious Off Road caravan travellers need to be putting this van on their wish list”
Inclusions with your Essential C-Class Off-Road Caravan
- Premium Vinyl Flooring
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- One Piece Bonded Plywood Floor
- Lift Up Under Bed Storage (Not standard on Single Bed models)
- Recessed Cook Top with Laminex Lid Over Stove
- Square Edge Profile Benchtops
- Plastic Cutlery Drawer Insert
- Innerspring Mattress – Queen or Single Beds
- Internal Roof Height of 6’6”
- Large Mirror in Ensuite
- Large Stylish Grab Handle on Entry Wall at Door (Where available)
- Stylish Positive Locking European Door Latches with Soft Open Gas Struts
- Smooth Glide Drawers on Metal Runners
- Tri-Fold Café Table or L-Shaped Lounge
- Plush Upholstery with Side Swabs to Dinette
- Separate Shower & Toilet Ensuite with Glass Door Shower
- Full Height Linen Cupboard in Ensuite with single drawer above External Generator Compartment (except Design 2-1 and Design 10)
- Perspex Splashback & Laminate Benchtops
- 2 x Single Towel Rails and Toilet Roll Holder
- Bed Head Padding
- LED Strip Lighting, OHC – Bedroom/Lounge Kitchen/Ensuite – Kickboard Kitchen area only
- Drop Down Doors to Inner Seats
- Wardrobe Cutouts with 240V plug
Essential Off Road and Semi Off Road range of caravans and also including ‘Upgraded Independent Suspension Touring caravans, have been designed and constructed to give added strength and ground clearance, For limited unsealed road usage. Gas venting regulations and other construction restraints limit the effectiveness of these caravans against dust and water penetration. Under no circumstances should these caravans be exposed to water crossings at, or above, body floor level. Essential Caravans strongly recommend towing at a safe speed according to travel conditions with extra care and attention required on uneven surfaces. Essential Caravans off-road caravans are not designed for hard impact or heavy landings or severely rutted roads or tracks. C-Class Semi Off Road and Off Road Models are not designed for any surface other than sealed or graded gravel and graded dirt roads. Under no circumstances are Semi Off Road models to be taken over corrugations or rutted roads. Off Road and Semi Off Road Essential Caravans are not designed for use on ‘Four Wheel Drive Only’ tracks under any circumstances..
C-Class Caravan Touring Layouts & Floor Plans
*Designs 1C, 1D, 1F, 1JF, 1, 1-1, 2 and 2-1 not available third water tank